A programme that grows with your children
Our flagship programme, Jolly Phonics, teaches children to read and write using synthetic phonics, which is widely recognised as the most effective way to teach children to read and write in English. That was over 25 years ago. Since then our immense progress has been studied in numerous research projects, the results of which led to phonics becoming central to the UK curriculum. Today we are now used in over 100 countries worldwide. As the leading synthetic phonics publisher, and the most experienced, we offer a 7-year school programme that teaches not only phonics, but spelling, punctuation and grammar too.
- Systematic teaching of phonics, grammar, spelling and punctuation across the school years
- Teaching is multi-sensory and active, with fun actions, stories and songs
- Independent research supports the outstanding results achieved around the world with the programme
- Continues to revise and extend children’s phonic knowledge
- Flexible and easy to implement in your school
- Developed by teachers for teachers
Online Jolly Phonics
Jolly Phonics has special programme for ideal online learning! The software enables teachers to deliver lessons in a fun and engaging way to children, using a wide variety of activities. With all the resources a teacher requires at the touch of a button, the programme is fun and easy to use.
- Full and extensive year’s programme for teaching Jolly Phonics Ideal for use with children aged 5-7 years
- Interactive lessons with lots of blending, spelling and writing practice Audio option for hearing the letter sounds, Jolly Jingles and Jolly Songs and story option
- Extensive selection of worksheets, templates and games that can be printed
- The software is split into 3 main Steps, covering all the 42 letter sounds, alternative spellings, tricky words as well as activities for reading and handwriting practice.
Examples of online lesson’s pages